[ovirt-users] trouble running unlock_entity.sh

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Thu Jul 3 13:09:05 UTC 2014

Hi Andy,

My answer bellow:

Regards,
Vered

----- Original Message -----

I've encountered this problem and what solved this for me was changing /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf (fedora) authentication methods to trust (all options trust).
Is this an option for you to run as root and change this? I don't know by what limitations you are bound by...
Other OSs:
Fedora,RHEL 	/var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf
Debian 	/etc/postgresql/*/main/pg_hba.conf
Gentoo 	/etc/postgresql-*/pg_hba.conf

If it is an option, then restart postrges after you update the file:
$$> systemctl restart postgresql.service

If it isn't, update the list, maybe someone else has another solution.