[ovirt-users] Live snapshot not working

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 02:02:44 UTC 2014

Hi Sven,

I force installed the following...but after installation the host can not
attach to the ovirt-engine any more....

-----------------------------------
 I installed in Force Mode all qemu*5.8.x86*.rpm Packages from
<
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/All/job/qemu-kvm-rhev_create-rpms_el6/lastStableBuild/

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/All/job/qemu-kvm-rhev_create-rpms_el6/lastStableBuild/
on the physical hosts (BTW my hosts are running on CentOS 6.5 with latest
yum updates).

The host throw the following error :-
Host gfs1.linux.com does not comply with the cluster SV-Cluster emulated
machines. The Hosts emulated machines are Non interactive user and the
cluster is rhel6.5.0}

Thanks,
Punit D