[ovirt-users] Live Migration / Snapshots- CentOS 6.5

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 06:17:55 UTC 2014

Is normal behavior a outage when a snapshot occurs? Ive got the rhev
builds installed but when I take a snap im getting well over two
minutes of downtime, on a VM with zero usage. The VM goes into "pause"
state then, I guess the snapshot is a copy of the entire VM? I have
not got a second host up with those rhev build to see the behavior
when disk migrating

Thanks