[ovirt-users] Migrate from one system to another.

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Sun Jul 6 22:12:41 UTC 2014

Hi Gianluca,

When I said the support has not been stellar I may have understated the
problem. The reason I haven't opened a case with Red Hat this time is
simply because *all* my other cases are still unresolved, with all but
the most recent having been open for months. I've had to find my own
workarounds for each, so I'm disinclined to waste even more time trying
to get them to help me. My confidence in their support is pretty close
to zero at this time.

Both ends of this set-up are RHEV 3.3, with neither side having admin
access to the other. The connection is via a VPN with a ping time of
>300ms. These are independent companies. We each make some shared
resources available to the other, so the normal method we use to
transfer files is we upload them to a shared directory at the other end.

regards,
John