[ovirt-users] 64 bits oVirtGuestAgent.exe at 99% CPU

Angel Docampo adocampo at dltec.net
Mon Jul 7 13:50:55 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

This is my very first email here. I've just compiled both 32 and 64 bits oVirtGuestAgent in order to make SSO from my application to a Windows VM.

32 bits works flawlessly, I can login, logout and lock screen at the moment, but the 64 bits version cannot login (but can lock screen and logout) and the worse of all, puts the VM CPU at 99%, making it useless.

Anyone has experieced this? Or give me some guidance to investigate?

Thank you!
--

[cid:part1.02070605.00030001 at dltec.net]

Angel Docampo