[ovirt-users] Migrate from one system to another.

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Mon Jul 7 21:54:46 UTC 2014

Hi Sven,

Thanks but that's really not a workable solution for us. I'm surprised
there's no cleaner export/import mechanism. This is the only
virtualization system I'm familiar with doesn't have a simple and
straightforward way to export a VM to an external system.

On the subject of support, my comments are related only to my personal
experiences. Also, there's a huge difference between Red Hat and Ovirt -
the Ovirt people care. :)

regards,
John