[ovirt-users] 64 bits oVirtGuestAgent.exe at 99% CPU

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Tue Jul 8 07:25:24 UTC 2014

Well I'm really not familiar with the guest agent on windows
but you shouldn't need to compile it yourself.
You don't mention which version of windows you use, which complicates
things a little bit.

In general, this should be the iso to use:
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-master-snapshot-static/iso/ovirt-guest-tools/ovirt-guest-tools-3.5-2.iso

I know this maybe won't work for windows server 2012 R2 yet, but it
should run on other versions.

HTH

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen