[ovirt-users] 3rd party qemu/libvirt rpms and ovirt

Tiemen Ruiten t.ruiten at rdmedia.com
Tue Jul 8 09:54:14 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a new oVirt environment based on F19 hosts, but I'm
running into so many issues, that I'm thinking of switching 'back' to
CentOS. However I would lose the advanced features (libgfapi, live
snapshots etc.) that are enabled in the F19 libvirt/qemu/kvm packages.
So after some googling a came across Alexandar Evseev's repository with
all the newest virtualization rpms packaged for CentOS 6:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/aevseev/CentOS6/x86_64/

However, I can't find any information at all about the status of these
packages or any indication about stability. Is anyone familiar with this
repository and would it be possible to use these packages in an oVirt
environment?

--
Tiemen Ruiten
Systems Engineer