[ovirt-users] 64 bits oVirtGuestAgent.exe at 99% CPU

Angel Docampo adocampo at dltec.net
Tue Jul 8 12:49:04 UTC 2014

Hi Sven,

Why I had to compile the agent was in order to get the dll
OVirtCredProv.dll, as I just checked with the iso you linked me, it does
not install.

With that dll, I can single sign on from my application directly to the VDI.

Anyway, I've just installed a clean windows 7 desktop, and installed
ovirt-guest-tools, and configuring the serial-device on the VM, it gave
me the same results. 100% CPU with one processor and 50% if I put two.

This is my configuration, if anybody sees something wrong, please advice.

args: -chardev
socket,id=ovirtagent,path=/tmp/112.com.redhat.vdsm,server,nowait -device
virtio-serial-pci,id=virtio-serial0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x7 -device
virtserialport,chardev=ovirtagent,name=com.redhat.rhevm.vdsm,bus=virtio-serial0.0,id=port1

Thank you in advance,

--

*Angel Docampo
*