[ovirt-users] Best way to clone host

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 18:25:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

Guess that would help.

Installed Centos 6.5, did the install from the manager to add it to
manager, then removed/added the RHEL qemu RPMs for migration support.
Outside of that nothing has been done, at this point I made the copy.

I tried to change the HWADDR fields and restart networking but that
did not work, it seems to me something else is overriding those files.

Thanks