[ovirt-users] remove a lost gluster based datacenter

Demeter Tibor tdemeter at itsmart.hu
Tue Jul 8 20:15:57 UTC 2014

Dear listmembers,

I have created a test environment for ovirt via four pc and a server.
I have two datacenter on the main server:
- a local datacenter on the server
- a gluster based datacenter by the four dekstop pc

2 weeks ago someone took my pc-s (for doing other things:)

I am could not remove the "dead" gluster based datacenter from ovirt.
- It always want to your own servers:)
- The force option doesn't work in this case.
- The gluster bricks are does not uninstallable.
- the cluster not removable
- Everything want to everything else:)

I don't want to reinstall the whole ovirt because I have a lot of vm on the local datacenter.

So, how can I remove a complety dead datacenter from ovirt?

Thanks in advance.

Tibor