[ovirt-users] Vm console creation using noVNC

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Wed Jul 9 11:37:09 UTC 2014

Am 09.07.2014 13:30, schrieb Shanil S:
> Hi Michal,
>
> Okay.. Thanks..
>
> But still i am not sure how can i create the encrypted ticket details. When
> i decoded i got validFrom,validTo,data,signature and salt and this is
> dynamic and each time we open a console it will be regenerated but i didn't
> find out any doc about how we can encode these details. Is there any
> special method to encrypt the ticket details for console ?

you just pass the necessary information from the ticket to the console?

you might need to alter some of the html5 stuff in novnc to achieve
that. Did you even took a look at the novnc source shipped with ovirt?

I know this is possible with just a few tweaks, because I've seen people
do it already, but I can't guide you step-by-step, after all, you're the
developer. :)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen