[ovirt-users] video driver selection for VNC consoles

Darrell Budic darrell.budic at zenfire.com
Wed Jul 9 15:20:16 UTC 2014

Nice, I missed this somewhere along the line.

Unfortunately, it’s not working for me. I created a 10-osinfo.properties in /usr/share/ovirt-engine/conf and symlinked it into /etc/ovirt-engine/osinfo.conf.d for good measure, restarted jboss-as and ovirt-engine, and started up a VM but it still got a -vga cirrus device.

Contents of my 10-osinfo.properties:
os.other.devices.display.protocols.value = vnc/vga,qxl/qxl

I notice I didn’t have an os.other.devices.display.protocols in my existing 00-defaults.properties. I’m running 3.3.4 on this cluster, is this fully supported in that version?