[ovirt-users] 64 bits oVirtGuestAgent.exe at 99% CPU

Angel Docampo adocampo at dltec.net
Thu Jul 10 13:52:09 UTC 2014

I also already used the ovirt windows guest tools iso. I did installed
a brand new windows 7 and installed the ovirt windows guest tools via
iso, but when we started our kvm virtual machine adding this parameter:

-chardev
socket,id=ovirtagent,path=/tmp/104.com.redhat.vdsm,server,nowait
-device virtio-serial-pci,id=virtio-serial0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x7 -device
virtserialport,chardev=ovirtagent,name=com.redhat.rhevm.vdsm,bus=virtio-serial0.0,id=port1

was when the CPU fired to 100% (1CPU) or 50% (2CPUs) Perhaps we put
something wrong on that...

If you set those parameters, you vCPU is not fired to 50% or 100%?

--

*Angel Docampo
*