[ovirt-users] Can we request images for the ovirt image repository?

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Mon Jul 14 08:50:50 UTC 2014

Am 14.07.2014 10:41, schrieb Oved Ourfali:
> I have a few questions with regards to this image.
> Does it have ovirt-guest-agent?
> Did you test it using oVirt and found it to be working?
> Any legal/re-distribution license?

CoreOS is a linux distribution, so kernel stuff should
mostly be GPLv2 and CoreOS additions are apache license 2
but if you really want to know, just check their website :)

I can't report if this runs on ovirt, but I assume yes
as it's designed for cloud/virtual environments.

I also don't know if there is a working agent version.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen