[ovirt-users] Neutron - oVirt Integration

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Tue Jul 15 12:53:45 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Does the vm has ports configured on neutron or nova ?
If so, it cannot be supported within ovirt.

I'm not familiar with that driver, but if the vm should be managed by the ovirt-engine,
the driver should have create vm interfaces for that vm within ovirt, and provide the
network/vnic profile of the external network.

If that network has a subnet (could be configured on ovirt-engine), an IP will be allocated
to that port.

There is no fixed IP assignment in the current ovirt-neutron integration.