[ovirt-users] oVirt Weekly Sync Meeting: July 16, 2014

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 09:14:30 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 11:26:18AM -0400, Brian Proffitt wrote:
> Minutes:        http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2014/ovirt.2014-07-16-14.05.html
> Minutes (text): http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2014/ovirt.2014-07-16-14.05.txt
> Log:            http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2014/ovirt.2014-07-16-14.05.log.html
>
> =========================
> #ovirt: oVirt Weekly Sync
> =========================
>

> Meeting started by bkp at 14:05:27 UTC. The full logs are available at
> http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2014/ovirt.2014-07-16-14.05.log.html .
>

> Meeting summary
> ---------------

>   * 3.5 status sla Everything sla had for vdsm is in master now  (bkp,
>     15:09:41)
>   * 3.5 status sla iotune now needs to be merged to 3.5. Verified and
>     unittests written. There are still strong concerns from danken.
>     msivak to try to address and get this in the green.  (bkp, 15:09:42)

If there's indeed an excpetional need to rush this feature into the
stable branch at this stage, please invest exceptional testing on it.
I'd appreciate if someone (preferably out of the development team) give
a serious test-day-like examination of this feature and its effects on
migration/hibernation in particular.

Dan.