[ovirt-users] ilo4 vs. ipmilan fencing agents

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Sat Jul 19 20:45:37 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

ILO3 and ILO4 are mapped implicitly to ipmilan with lanplus flag ON and power_wait=4
If you change the mapping to use the native scripts its OK as long as it works for you
addin Marec G to the thread
Marec, should we always map ILO3 & ILO4 to the native scripts (fence_ilo3 , fence_ilo4) and not to ipmilan ???