[ovirt-users] oVirt-engine-reports can not open from Dashbord lable of Administration Portal page ; dialog of input Controls of oVirt reports problem

cuiyangor at 163.com cuiyangor at 163.com
Mon Jul 21 03:08:22 UTC 2014

Hi all :
    I'm using the oVirt engine and reports. I used the commond form the web sit to intall the oVirt engine and oVirt engine report.
I have two main questions about reports part:
    No 1,  I can not open the Dashbord lable from Adminstration Portal. The page show "Page Not Found" "Specified page not found", as shown in the following image. How to fix the problem?

 No 2, When I login the oVirt Reports, open the dialog of input Controls  as shown in the following image. I found that the dialog can not input any word or number and can not choose the "07/21/14" or other options. click the "apply" button, the dialog do not dispeard. I found the page miss the "jquery-1.10.2.min.map" file , and download from internet and put the right path, but still the same. How to fix the problem?

Thank you!

cuiyangor at 163.com