[ovirt-users] oVirt-engine-reports can not open from Dashbord lable of Administration Portal page ; dialog of input Controls of oVirt reports problem

Shirly Radco sradco at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 07:54:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

Please state what ovirt version you installed.
Run: rpm -qa ovirt\*

You should have installed both ovirt-engine-dwh and ovirt-engine-reports.
The ovirt-engine-dwh is for collacting the data to the ovirt_engine_history db
and the ovirt-engine-reports is for the reporting.
The error you see in the dashboard means you have a pro

The input controls should be dropdown lists.
Running engine-setup again usually regenerates the reports jars and solves the problem.
The jar files are usually locataed under /var/lib/ovirt-engine-reports/ovirt-engine-reports.war/WEB-INF/lib

WebadminLineBarChartTheme.jar
ReportsStatus.jar
ReportsPieChartTheme.jar
ReportsLineBarChartTheme.jar
EngineAuthentication.jar
CustomOvirtReportsQueryManipulator.jar
ChartsCustomizers.jar

Please check they indeed update after running the engine-setup again.

Best regards,
---
Shirly Radco
BI Software Engineer