[ovirt-users] Misaligned Disk after resize

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:56:31 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

Correct, we are using FC as primary storage. The VM itself was a
Server 2003 VM, so the only resources we could get were from the task
manager, the CPU resources in Task Manager showed the load spiking to
100% usage.

The backup VM (prior to extending) is currently being restored from
the export domain and the extended VM is shutdown currently, so I
won't be able to give you the info until I boot it up again.

My apologies, another technician is actually working on this problem
and he's just gone ahead trying to restore.

Thanks for coming back to me though.

Much appreciated.

Regards.

Neil Wilson.