[ovirt-users] Can we debug some truths/myths/facts about hosted-engine and gluster?

Jason Brooks jbrooks at redhat.com
Tue Jul 22 15:29:46 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

My current setup is hosted engine, configured w/ gluster storage as described in my
blog post, but with three hosts and replica 3 volumes.

Only issue I've seen is an errant message about the Hosted Engine being down
following an engine migration. The engine does migrate successfully, though.

RE your bug, what do you use for a mount point for the nfs storage?

Jason