[ovirt-users] Build ovirt-node problem

yangtao yangtaoyours at 126.com
Wed Jul 23 07:14:55 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

How to handle the error " /dev/disk/by-label/Roor does not exist" when ovirt-node is booting.
Should anyone help me to check this problem? Thanks!

Best Regards!
Tao

在 2014-07-13 06:31:13,"yangtao" <yangtaoyours at 126.com> 写道:

hi Douglas,

Thanks very much for yours email!

The problem for the ovirt-node iso image is built by myself are as follow.

1. The ovirt-node can't boot. After I intall the ovirt-node iso image that is build by myself  in my computer and reboot the system.
    There are some errors dislayed in the screen. The error  is as follow,
   <<

     Entering emergency mode exit the shell to continue.
     Type "journalctl" to view system logs.

2, I build the ovirt-node iso image on Fedaro 19. The soure code package is got from the git respertory
   MY build steps follows this website http://www.ovirt.org/Node_Building. What's more, I find some dependency packages path changed,
   but they are necessary for ovirt-node building.

Maybe the ovirt-node iso image is built by myself has some problems. I  want to know how to build the ovirt-node iso image and boot the ovirt-node  system successfully.
Could you give me some suggestion? Thanks!    by the way, I will send the install and boot pictures out latter!

Best Regards!
Tao