[ovirt-users] How to reset vm from unknown state?

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Sun Jul 27 14:09:39 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

vm in 'unknown' usually means the host it is running on is in 'non responsive' state.
i suggest to understand what is wrong with the host, why is it not responding? (vds stuck? connection issues?)
worst case you can try and restart the host, once it will return to UP the vm will be free again.
let me know if it does not help

Omer.