[ovirt-users] Adding host to upgraded 3.5 beta 2 cluster

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Mon Jul 28 15:15:14 UTC 2014

Started with 3.4 setup 4 hosts, upgrade to 3.5 beta 2, things are working
well except when I try to add new hosts to 3.5 cluster. Any idea how to
manually fix my answers file, does not look like it got upgraded with
lockspace stuff.

Failed to execute stage 'Setup validation': Answer file lacks lockspace
UUIDs, please use an answer file generated from the same version you are
using on this additional host

><>
nathan stratton | vp technology | broadsoft, inc | +1-240-404-6580 |
www.broadsoft.com