[ovirt-users] Correction: [Community] Building an oVirt Commercial Directory

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 12:18:12 UTC 2014

[With corrected email for me, because apparently I thought I worked at a .org non-profit. :)]

All:

In order to promote the oVirt project, we would like to create a directory of companies that provide solutions and commercial support based on oVirt on oVirt.org.

Specifically, we are looking for organizations that provide:

- Commercial product/support based on oVirt
- oVirt professional services/support
- Vendors leveraging or embedding ovirt
- Cloud providers using oVirt technologies

Vendors and providers can send the following data:

Name of Company
Company Website URL
Preferred Contact Info
Location/Region Served