[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5 2 nd test day report

Allon Mureinik amureini at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 16:26:11 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

For this test day I revisited the two UX RFEs I looked at in the previous test day:
Bug 987953 - OVIRT35 - [RFE] [oVirt] [webadmin] Tree doesn't refresh
Bug 1110566 - OVIRT35 - [RFE] when viewing a grid that contains only one item, *automatically* select that item

I started out by verifying the bug I opened last time was indeed fixed:
Bug 1114990 - Search: Clusters main tab is not sorted by name by default

I then proceeded to play around with both features.
I found one bug regarding the tree's refresh:
Bug 1124407 - Adding a cluster partially collapses the tree

And a couple which weren't related to these changes:
Bug 1124375 - Can't search DCs according to compatibility version
Bug 1124378 - Can't sort DCs according to compatibility version
Bug 1124426 - Wrong sorting of DC's storage type

-Allon