[ovirt-users] Network Question

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 07:51:46 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 01:04:48PM +0800, Punit Dambiwal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am facing one strange problem with Ovirt network...i have the below
> network in my ovirt cluster :-
>
> eth0+eth1=bond0
>
> bond0.10= ovirtmgmt (43.250.X.X)
> bond0.37= VMnetwork
>
> eth2+eth3=bond1 (Storage) (10.10.10.X)
>
> Glusterfs running on 4 HV's with each have 2 bricks...
>
> But still the glusterfs data transfer from ovirtmgmt network instead of
> storage network ?? Is there any more setting required to change it to
> ovirtmgmt to storage ??

The title "Storage" means nothing to oVirt per se. The user needs to make sure
that her NFS or iSCSI storage server uses the specific network.
But unfortunately - and Bala is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong - there
is no means to set the IP address which gluster uses via oVirt.

Can it be done "underneath" oVirt?