[ovirt-users] ftp.snt.utwente.nl mirror doesn't have ovirt via rsync

Jiri Belka jbelka at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 09:27:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

could anybody responsible contact owners of this mirror and ask them to
make oVirt available via rsync?

j.

~~~

                Welcome to the ftp.snt.utwente.nl archive.
This service is provided to you by:

Studenten Net Twente (SNT)    http://www.snt.utwente.nl/
the University of Twente      http://www.utwente.nl/

This system may be used 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

All transfers are logged with your hostname and email address.
If you don't like this policy, disconnect now!

We are available on:
  http://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/
   ftp://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/
 rsync://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/

Sponsors:
Quarantainenet BV         http://www.quarantainenet.nl
Byte                      http://www.byte.nl
Murphy Software B.V.      http://www.murphy.nl
Virtu Secure Webservices  http://www.virtu.nl
Utwente Faculty of TNW    http://www.tnw.utwente.nl
Sjoerd van Groning
Daan van de Linde

DISCLAIMER: Neither University of Twente nor SNT are liable for any
use, storage or transmission of any files stored on this archive. Since
much of our archive is mirrored from other servers, we can not check
all files for virusinfections.  Please proceed with caution.

If you have any problems or comments about this archive, please send
them via e-mail to ftpcom_at_snt.utwente.nl. Please also let us know
if there is something we don't have that you think we should!

gentoo-x86-portage	Gentoo Linux Portage tree
gentoo-portage 	Gentoo Linux Portage tree
gentoo         	Gentoo Linux Distribution
fedora         	Fedora Linux Distribution
mandrake       	Mandrake Linux Distribution
mandrake-iso   	Mandrake Linux Distribution Iso's
debian         	Debian Linux Distribution
debian-archive 	Debian Linux Distribution Archive
debian-ipv6    	Debian Linux IPv6 Distribution
debian-non-US  	Debian Linux Non-US Distribution
backports      	Debian Linux Distribution
debian-backports	Debian Linux Distribution
deepin         	LinuxDeepin Packages
deepin-cd      	LinuxDeepin Release CD Images
freebsd        	FreeBSD Distribution
openbsd        	OpenBSD Distribution
netbsd         	NetBSD Distribution
freedos        	FreeDOS Distribution
linux-kernel   	Linux Kernel Mirror
slackware      	Slackware Linux Distribution
suse           	Suse Linux Distribution
cpan           	Comprehensive Perl Archive Network
xfree86        	XFree86
apache         	Apache Webserver
archlinux      	Arch Linux mirror
mageia         	Mageia Project mirror
cygwin-ftp     	cygwin ftp area
exim           	Exim Mailer
gnu            	The GNU Project
gnupg          	GNU Privacy Guard
kame           	KAME Project
usagi          	UniverSAl playGround for Ipv6
kde            	K Desktop Environment
mozilla        	Mozilla Current Release Only
mozilla-current	Mozilla Current Release Only
mozilla-releases	Mozilla Software Releases
mutt           	Mutt E-Mail Client
mysql          	MySQL Database
openoffice     	OpenOffice.org
openoffice-extended	OpenOffice.org extended data
samba          	Samba
rsync          	Rsync
gnoppix        	Gnoppix
ubuntu-releases	ISO images of the Ubuntu releases
ubuntu-archive 	Packages in the Ubuntu Archive
tex            	CTAN community mirror for Tex
tdf            	The Document Foundation
xbmc           	Main XBMC File Repository
~~~