[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5 test day 2 results

Shirly Radco sradco at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 09:54:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

I tested 557125 - internationalize exitMessage; use meaningful exitCode

These are the tests I made :

power off from inside the guest -
VM testexitmessage is down. Exit message: User shut down from within the guest
ID 61

power off from inside the admin portal -
VM testexitmessage powered off by admin (Host: yanivs) (Reason: Not Specified).
ID 33

shotdown from inside the admin portal -
VM shutdown initiated by admin on VM testexitmessage (Host: yanivs) (Reason: Not Specified)
ID73
VM testexitmessage is down. Exit message: User shut down from within the guest
ID61

shotdown from inside the guest -
VM testexitmessage is down. Exit message: User shut down from within the guest
ID 61

reboot from guest -
no exit reason.

In espanol

shotdown from inside the admin portal -
VM shutdown initiated by admin on VM testexitmessage (Host: yanivs) (Reason: Not Specified).
ID 73
VM testexitmessage is down. Exit message: User shut down from within the guest
ID 61

In Deutsch

power off from inside the admin portal -
VM testexitmessage powered off by admin (Host: yanivs) (Reason: Not Specified).
ID 33

Conclutions:
1. I don't see translations for local langueges for the events in the admin portal.
2. In case of shotdown from inside the admin portal  we get 2 messages instead of one. The second one(ID61) is incorrect.

Best regards,

---
Shirly Radco
BI Software Engineer