[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5 test day 2 results - spice-html5 button to show debug console/output window - 1108599

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 13:39:50 UTC 2014

Hi,
I had to test the presence of a button to show the debug output for the spice-html5 console.

I created a setup with two host (the first with the engine in all-in-one fashion and the second with just a websocket proxy).
I launched a VM and I tried to open the spice-html5 console.

The new button is present and it's able to toggle an element with some text.

The main issue is that also if everything is ok, it shows a lot of noise warnings about unimplemented functions and similar stuff (see fig_ok.png).
If I enable a firewall to isolate the websocket proxy instead I can read only Websocket.onerror and, at least on my perception, it's not so useful to debug the cause (see fig_fault.png).

So the button is there but we should double check what to show on errors.

ciao,
Simone