[ovirt-users] oVirt Weekly Sync Meeting Minutes: July 30, 2014

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 15:38:05 UTC 2014

Il 30/lug/2014 17:05 "Brian Proffitt" <bproffit at redhat.com> ha scritto:

> =========================
> #ovirt: oVirt Weekly Sync
> ======================

>   * 3.5 status ux Italian translation is still in ~30% completion.
>     ecohen|mtg has pinged for status.  (bkp, 14:56:06)

>   * 3.5 status ux Translations were updated in 'master' and in
>     'ovirt-engine-3.5' [merged]  (bkp, 14:56:06)

Hello,
Unfortunately (for ovirt translation progress , not for myself... ;-) I'll
be on holiday until 8th of August. Possibly Giorgio, who was finally given
access to translation, could contribute in the mean time.
I didn't see the ping for status but it could depend on my limited access
to e-mail.
In the second half of august I will be able to give a greater spin so that
hopefully Italian could enter 3.5 if yet feasible...
Cheers
Gianluca