[ovirt-users] oVirt Italian translation [was: oVirt Weekly Sync Meeting Minutes: July 30, 2014]

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 16:52:38 UTC 2014

Thanks for the update, Gianluca - I actually haven't pinged
you and Giorgio yet about the status - I apologize about that.

We were originally discussing mid/end of July / ~RC build
timeline for completing ~70% of the Italian translation [1];
We are now at this point in time, more or less (schedule
was updated a little [2] - RC build will take place at the
beginning of next week - Aug 4), however it doesn't seem
like we will be able to complete the desired amount of
Italian translations in time for 3.5 GA.

@Gianluca/Giorgio:
do you have any ETA for completing ~70% of the translations?
although it doesn't seem like it will make it in time for
ovirt 3.5 GA, I encourage you guys to continue contributing
translations - we can include Italian for 3.6 and perhaps
discuss backporting Italian to 3.5.x later on, if will make
sense.

let me know what you guys think.

----
Regards,