[ovirt-users] oVirt Italian translation [was: oVirt Weekly Sync Meeting Minutes: July 30, 2014]

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Wed Jul 30 20:09:18 UTC 2014

ggg
On 07/30/2014 09:58 PM, Alexander Wels wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 09:36:25 PM Jorick Astrego wrote:
>> On 07/30/2014 08:14 PM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:

>>> I think end of august could be a reasonable date to have at least 70%
>>> completed. In the mean time we are going to update both master and 3.5
>>> trees and to have it backported for one of the 3.5.x versions too
>>> Gianluca
>> Hi,
>>
>> How are the translations handled? We could do a dutch translation but I
>> can't find any info on the wiki on how to submit translations.
>>
> Jorick,
>
> Translations are handled using zanata. To start go to translate.zanata.org and
> search for ovirt. You will have to register yourself at the site. After that I
> am not 100% sure. Einav will be able to explain more after that, I am not sure
> how you add a new language to the project.
>
> Of course Dutch people all speak English so they don't need a translation :)
>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Jorick Astrego
>> Netbulae B.V.
Oh and maybe someone should put some info on how to actually contribute
on the community page ;+P

        Translate, ??, ???????

    It's great to have the oVirt software itself in multiple languages,
    and even better to have its documentation available in everyone's
    native tongue too. Help improve oVirt by working on new translations
    and making each version the best it can be.

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego