[ovirt-users] ovirt node iso?

Jaco bakgatnet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 22:31:49 UTC 2014

Cheers - I'll look for it & give it a go.

Could I ask if an install-to-host option is available?
Also that the memtest & image integrity tests are available at boot.

I've also noted that there are not corresponding MD5 sums of images
available on sites, so it's tricky to validate/verify the integrity of
images downloaded before flashing.

Please advise

Kind regards

- Jaco