[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] oVirt 3.5 test day 2 results

Jiri Belka jbelka at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 06:26:20 UTC 2014

> > '...no so usable', this is joke. It's real design failure. Do not take
> > this personally but whoever approved this did bad job.
>
> No, of course: I'm not so proud of it too. :-)
>
> A previous attempt used ssh and scp to do all automatically but it was rejected being judged not so secure.
> Avoiding to use ssh and scp so seams a strong requirement; if you have any better idea feel free to propose it.

I will not repeat myself again in details, all setup should be done from
Admin portal, same was one adds a host.

Anyway, job spent time on this work is useless. I hope it will be moved
to trash bin, this is ridiculous.

What is obvious is that who designed this is not UNIX sysadmin oriented
junkie.

j.