[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] oVirt 3.5 test day 2 results

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 08:05:11 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

The big part of this task was indeed to properly complete the modularization of engine setup: now you can run engine-setup only for the websocket-proxy stuff and it don't try anymore to setup jboss AS and DBMS stuff as it did in the past. We need that in any case.
The work on the console UI for websocket proxy cert was quite small since the 'interface' is really simple.

Of course we can do better, but I'm not so sure we really need it now.

Actual solution can be judged cumbersome but I think that only a few sysadmin are really going to install the websocket proxy on a separate host; I'm almost sure that they aren't going to move it one day on an host and one day on another so a bit of manual work on my opinion can be acceptable on that.

Simone