[ovirt-users] Dashboard Button inside Administrator Portal redirects to "Specified page not found"

Christian Rebel christian.rebel at gmx.at
Sun Jun 1 11:43:58 UTC 2014

Hi all,

some more news to my problem, maybe someone can assist
(I opened some Debug
Logs and attached them as well)

### 1st Login opened a frame and reported the below:

Internal server error occurred. Please contact your system administrator.

Details: Could not execute JDBC batch update; SQL [insert into JIUserRole
(userId, roleId) values (?, ?)]; constraint [null]; nested exception is
org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: Could not execute JDBC
batch update

### 2nd Login opened a frame with "Specified page not found" as described in
my previous mail

My systems are based on CentOS 6.5 & oVirt 3.4.1-1, could it be that this
issue is related to package “jasperreports-server-5.5.0-7.el6.noarch”,
because RHEV is using a different Package called “jasperreports-server-pro”
???
Another option would be for me to remove the button in order to get the
customer acceptance, but to be honest I have no clue how to  remove it,
because it’s not an Engine UI Plugin

Thanks!

Christian