[ovirt-users] Monitoring UI-Plugin -> Zabbix

René Koch rkoch at linuxland.at
Mon Jun 2 08:42:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

As some of you might know I wrote a monitoring ui-plugin which displays
the check results of a Nagios/Icinga monitoring solution in oVirt
webadmin portal.

For the next version I want to extend the functionality to also display
check results of a Zabbix monitoring solution. I know that there are
some people on this list who are experienced with Zabbix so I wanted to
ask if there's someone who want's to help integrating Zabbix into this
ui-plugin. I mostly need help understanding how Zabbix works and testing
early versions (I just have a very small Zabbix monitoring environment)
- fetching data from the Zabbix API and displaying it in the same way as
Nagios data isn't a problem for me.

So if you're willing to help please drop me an email. Thanks.

--
Best Regards

René Koch
Senior Solution Architect