[ovirt-users] glusterfs resume vm paused state

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:10:15 UTC 2014

Hi Andrew,

Afaict, there should be manual intervention to resume a 'paused vm' in any
storage domain even if VM is marked as "HA"..

Also, I failed to understand the setup you have, that said, you mentioned:

" resuming a VM from a paused state on top
of NFS share? Even when the VMs are marked as HA, if the gluster
storage goes down for a few seconds the VMs go to a paused state and
can never be resumed"

Do you have NFS storage domain configured by specifying "gluster server ip"
and "volume name " in place of "server" and "export" path ?

can you please detail the setup (wrt storage domain configuration and
gluster volumes) and version of ovirt and gluster in use ?

--Humble