[ovirt-users] oVirt All-In-One instructions for presentation?

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 11:39:43 UTC 2014

Hi Brian,

"It would be fantastic if you could rework this topic into a lab.  You do not need to be present.  Just put together a one or two page 'worksheet' that walks Lab attendees through oVirt.  If you like, you could also sign up for an 'office hours' timeslot, where you could discuss oVirt with Lab attendees and assist them with the worksheet."

So it sounds like it can be any length. This is something attendees will come into the lab and try on their own time.

Greg