[ovirt-users] Template assignment

Maurice James mjames at media-node.com
Mon Jun 2 12:44:47 UTC 2014

Is there any way to change the template assignment of an already created vm? This is related to my live disk migration problem. I found that all of the vms that I created that were based on the out of the box Blank template would fail. I created a new "Default" template and created a vm based on it and was able to live migrate the disk. I need to be able to change the template its based on because I already have close to 30 VMs created based on the old "Blank" template