[ovirt-users] probing peers in gluster after installing hosts

Kanagaraj kmayilsa at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 13:42:36 UTC 2014

- selecting the 'enable gluster service' in later stage(after the hosts
are added) doesn't do anything. As you said, this could be a nice
feature though.
- 'gluster peer probe' is used to form a logical cluster. I don't think
having the hosts from different clusters to form a gluster-cluster is
the right way.

Thanks,
Kanagaraj