[ovirt-users] Help creating virtual machines in ovirt

Grant Tailor therealwebguru at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 03:07:17 UTC 2014

Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, versionlock
Could not get metalink
https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=epel-6&arch=x86_64 error was
12: Timeout on
https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=epel-6&arch=x86_64: (28,
'Operation too slow. Less than 1 bytes/sec transfered the last 30 seconds')
 * base: centos.aol.com
 * extras: mirror.lug.udel.edu
 * ovirt-3.4-epel: mirror.metrocast.net
 * ovirt-3.4-jpackage-6.0-generic: ftp.heanet.ie
 * ovirt-3.4-stable: mirrors.ibiblio.org
 * updates: mirror.sanctuaryhost.com
base
| 3.7 kB     00:00
extras
| 3.4 kB     00:00
ovirt-3.4-glusterfs-epel
| 2.9 kB     00:00
ovirt-3.4-glusterfs-noarch-epel
| 2.9 kB     00:00
ovirt-3.4-jpackage-6.0-generic
| 1.9 kB     00:00
ovirt-3.4-stable
| 2.9 kB     00:00
updates
| 3.4 kB     00:00
updates/primary_db
| 3.2 MB     00:01
Setting up Install Process
No package ovirt-websocket-proxy available.
Error: Nothing to do