[ovirt-users] Can HA Agent control NFS Mount?

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 11:52:11 UTC 2014

On 05/27/2014 03:47 PM, Doron Fediuck wrote:

> [...]
>>> implications. So why get into troubles instead of planning your way or
>>> using
>>> the right tool for the task. Just imagine using a 5.4 Kg hammer to hang a
>>> picture
>>> frame on the wall.
>>
>> --
>> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards
>>
>> Sven Kieske
>>
>> Systemadministrator
>> Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
>> Königsberger Straße 6
>> 32339 Espelkamp
>> T: +49-5772-293-100
>> F: +49-5772-293-333
>> https://www.mittwald.de
>> Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
>> St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
>> Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen
>
> Hi Sven,
> All-in-one is classic-style installation (ie- not running in a vm), and indeed
> was created for demo's. However it indeed may grow to support additional hosts
> in a different DC, as the one it starts with is for local storage. This is why
> I was saying that the issue is not technical but requires some understanding
> of the admin to where he wants to go.
>
> As for documentation, that's always an issue. Keeping docs updated is an on going
> task and we'd appreciate any assistance we get for it.

Sven - so assuming we want to reduce the number of configurations we
want to support, instead of all-in-one which was our previous solutions
for POCs/Demos, what would look different for hosted-engine on a single
host? just not have the "ha" feature?