[ovirt-users] Template assignment

Maurice James mjames at media-node.com
Tue Jun 3 23:54:29 UTC 2014

OK after repeating the stpes that I followed in my prior posts
1. Stop the VM
2. Export it
3. Delete it (the VM not the export)
4. Re-import the VM

After following those steps I was able to live migrate the disks without error.
I'm not sure why this fixed the problem,but what I can say is that there was a problem with the default "Blank" template. The problem started when i upgraded from 3.3.3 to 3.3.4. This carried over to the version 3.4.x