[ovirt-users] Spam Re: Spam Windows guest agent

René Koch rkoch at linuxland.at
Fri Jun 6 12:21:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

installing is quite simple:

1. Install SPICE Windows guest tools from
http://www.spice-space.org/download.html -> this also install
virtio-serial driver, which are required for the next steps

2. Follow this guide: http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Guest_Agent_For_Windows

If you can't start the service the issue may be because of missing
virtio-serial drivers. If you're sure they are installed, reboot the vm
as Windows sometimes requires a reboot for drivers to work properly.

If you want single-sign-on feature please let me know how you managed to
do this, as I don't know it myself...

Regards,
René