[ovirt-users] iSCSI and multipath

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Mon Jun 9 13:23:28 UTC 2014

Le 09-06-2014 14:44, Maor Lipchuk a écrit :
> basically, you should upgrade your DC to 3.4, and then upgrade the
> clusters you desire also to 3.4.

Well, that seems to have worked, except I had to raise the cluster level
first, then the DC level.

Now, I can see the iSCSI multipath tab has appeared.
But I confirm what I wrote below :

> [...]

I am actually trying to know whether bonding interfaces (at low level)
for the iSCSI network is a bad thing, as was told by my storage
provider?

--
Nicolas Ecarnot