[ovirt-users] Resource Pools in oVirt

s k sokratis123k at outlook.com
Tue Jun 10 21:18:35 UTC 2014

Hello all,
As far as I understand, CPU Shares can be set on each VM individually and cannot be changed while it's powered on.

It would be great if we could create resource pools (similar to what VMware does) for CPU shares so that we could assign priorities on multiple VMs and be able to move them between Resource Pools of different priorities.  I know that we can configure quotas but it's not the same as CPU shares.
Is that something planned for a future release? Shall I open an RFE for that ?
Regards,
Sokratis