[ovirt-users] localdomain

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Thu Jun 12 03:11:22 UTC 2014

The cloud-init integration was a little flaky when I was using it,

I ended up not using any of the inbuilt oVirt options (eg. hostname,
root password). Root password never worked for me as it'd force a
reset on first login.. defeating the purpose.
Just passing a full cloud-init config into the bottom section worked
for me, so for your case just define the hostname there instead.